Let’s hit reset together.
Crampy, gassy, bloated?
Knots in your stomach?
Diarrhea, constipation, IBS?
Having gut problems is not only super uncomfortable, it’s distracting.
We all know the helpless feeling we get when we eat something and our digestive system seemingly randomly ‘act’s up’. It often happens when we’re out of town, at a work lunch, or out with friends.
Maybe you feel that you and your body are not on the same page?
There’s a reason for that.
The food you are eating may not be what is best for you.
Do any of these things sound familiar?
- If I eat this, is it going to ruin my day?
- I know that there is something that I’m eating that isn’t right for me, but not sure what.
- Does everyone have bellyaches all the time?
- Am I going to always be the person who can’t function normally?
- I need to get out of here because I am so gassy!
- Where is nearest bathroom?
- I haven’t pooped in days!
- What can I eat that won’t make me react?
You’ve tried supplements, probiotics, fermented foods, and different medications. But these things haven’t worked and you don’t know how much more you can take. And like most people you are tired of the fight. You are busy, stressed and fed up.
The Gut Reset Program is now closed!!
Stay tuned for my next program.
Here’s the good news…
It can be different. You can get rid of your symptoms, the anxiety, and guesswork. You can be comfortable in your body again.
And it does not involve buying expensive supplements.
It involves something you really like to do – eating.
But I have more good news…for a limited time I’m offering a FREE 5-day “Gut Reset” program.
This program is not a quick-fix or a long-term program to heal your gut, but it will get you started in uncovering the reasons why your gut is screaming at you in pain.
You’ll see noticeable results in just 5 days.
I remember when my gut used to give me trouble. I would be sitting in a meeting and counting down the minutes because I was so uncomfortable. Over time I was able to fix my digestive troubles, but it wasn’t without a lot of guesswork and experimentation. I want to save you from the trouble I went through which is why I am excited about this program.
With this program, you’ll discover…
- How to be your own gut health detective.
- Lifestyle suggestions to help guide you through the process.
- Foods you need to avoid for your gut to heal (or the symptoms will come right back).
- Why the results you can achieve are so dramatic when you are just eating food.
- A complete menu plan plus delicious recipes that will inspire you.
- A community of people experiencing similar digestive challenges.
- Plus, much more…
And it’s going to be a lot of fun. And we get to talk about poop.
So what’s included?
- Daily emails to keep you motivated delivered to your inbox.
- Handouts and worksheets to help you stay on track.
- List of foods to enjoy and avoid.
- Beautifully designed menu plan and recipes to inspire you (standard, vegan, and ketogenic options).
- Private Facebook group for community support.
- Unlimited email support for the full 5 days.
- Program begins February 4th (registration ends February 3rd).
Just think how great life will be with the new motivation and vitality you will have after participating in this program.
Don’t Miss Out On This Opportunity to
Reset Your Body.
Join the FREE 5-Day “Gut Reset” Program Now!
The 5-Day Gut Reset Program is now closed.
Stay tuned for my next program!
Still Have Questions?
Will I starve during this program?
Absolutely not! I love to eat and feel full. I get it. There are loads of options. You won’t feel deprived.
I don’t have much time! Will this work for me?
We are all so busy! I’ve designed the recipes so they are quick to make and can be cooked in large amounts so you have some for the next days.
What do I do after the 5 days?
Most people notice how much better they feel on the program and continue to use the suggested recipes. Since this is an elimination diet, you may want to continue it longer. Instructions on reintroducing foods will be given the last day of the program. Those that are motivated to make more changes can move on to one of my other services.
How do I get started?